On the other hand, the same water caused some accidental poisoningsHokkaido-Tohoku Region, Rating [5/5] Oil smell, Sulfur smell
Many hotels in the United States are under chain managements.
Low-end brands are suitable for tourists who do not put much value on the accommodation and service, but want to secure the security.
Days Inn is one of such hotel chains, but this Days Inn looks unique.Rating [4/5], Wyoming Hottest, Lodging, Opaque, Sulfur smell
Have you ever made a donation?
One of the reasons is the difference in tax system, but the cultural difference must affect it.Rating [5/5], Wyoming Hottest, Straight out of the ground, Sulfur smell
Are mineral springs in the United States doomed to extinction?
There are few places providing mineral springs water in the Southern United States.
However, when looking at the history, you will notice some places fell into a decline due to advance in medical technology and diversified leisures.
Visit the last hot spring in the state of Tennessee.Rating [2/5], Tennessee Lodging, Lukewarm, Opaque, Private, Sulfur smell
What do you think is American public bathhouse like?
In Yellowstone National Park, unfortunately, you cannot find spa facilities using the mineral water.
However, in a nearby town, there is a publicly owned bathhouse at no fee.Rating [3/5], Wyoming Opaque, Sulfur smell
Monthly Popular Posts
- Five Palms Warm Well Oasis, California
- Buckeye Hot Springs, California
- Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Resort & Spa, New Mexico
- Faywood Hot Springs, New Mexico
- Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort & Spa, California
- San Antonio Hot Springs, New Mexico
- Wildwood Retreat & Hot Springs, New Mexico
- Middle Fork (Lightfeather) Hot Springs, New Mexico
- Lake Elsinore Hot Springs Motel, California
- Little Hot Creek, California