As it is named, the hotel provides one of the hottest water in the city.New Mexico, Rating [4/5] Lodging, Private, Truth or Consequences
The most luxury spa facility using the mineral water in Ixtapan de la Sal is, Shangri-La Spa.
With a little modification, the Roman baths provides free-flowing water.Mexico, Rating [3/5] Metallic smell, Private
Portland, in the State of Oregon is ranked high in several surveys about the best places to live in the U.S.
It is only one and a half hour’s drive from the city full of the Modern Hippies to a bathhouse in deep in the mountains.Oregon, Rating [4/5] Hottest, Private
Soakers in the Eastern United States may recall a famous spa city near New York, when hearing the name of a place, Saratoga.
Another Saratoga hot spring is located 1,800 miles in the west, in the State of Wyoming.Rating [3/5], Wyoming Lodging, Lukewarm, Private
A spa city in the United States has eight bathhouses.
In fact, only two are in business.
Take a trip to Hot Springs, where symbolizes the flourishing culture of bathing and its decadence.Arkansas, Rating [2/5] Hottest, Lodging, Private
There are few places providing mineral springs water in the Southern United States.
However, when looking at the history, you will notice some places fell into a decline due to advance in medical technology and diversified leisures.
Visit the last hot spring in the state of Tennessee.Rating [2/5], Tennessee Lodging, Lukewarm, Private, Sulfur smell
You will feel a sense of well-being when dipping in a hot spring.
Think of meanings of happiness, viewing the wilderness.California, Rating [5/5] Hottest, Lodging, Private
The hotel is fascinating enough for them to dream of hot springs in Japan.California, Rating [5/5] Lodging, Oil smell, Private, Sulfur smell
What do you imagine the future?
Science and technology has been developed greatly, but still the frontier seems to exist around the space exploration.
The world’s first purpose-built commercial spaceport is located near the spa town, Truth or Consequences.New Mexico, Rating [2/5] Lodging, Private, Truth or Consequences
If you stick to what you believe, you will become an expert, while you may look eccentric from amateurs.
The boundary between the expert and eccentric is sometimes ambiguous.California, Rating [2/5] Lodging, Private
Monthly Popular Posts
- Five Palms Warm Well Oasis, California
- Crab Cooker Hot Springs, California
- Little Hot Creek Hot Springs, California
- Gillard Hot Springs, Arizona
- Turkey Creek Hot Springs, New Mexico
- Lake Elsinore Hot Springs Motel, California
- House of Siloam, California
- Middle Fork (Lightfeather) Hot Springs, New Mexico
- Faywood Hot Springs, New Mexico
- Mystic Hot Springs, Utah
- Two Bunch Palms Resort & Spa, California
- San Francisco Hot Springs, New Mexico
- Wildwood Retreat & Hot Springs, New Mexico
- San Antonio Hot Springs, New Mexico
- Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Resort & Spa, New Mexico
- Black Rock Hot Springs, New Mexico
- Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort & Spa, California
- Essence of Tranquility, Arizona
- Spence Hot Springs, New Mexico
- Las Cruces Hot Springs, California