What do you think is efficacy of hot springs?
Is the most important element the inclusion?
Actually, only a little inclusion can be absorbed through our skin.
Today I would like to introduce a hot spring in terms of gravity.
Hot Spring Inn with Pale Blue
Among them, you will find an especially beautiful hot spring inn.
The building partly painted with pale blue is the old inn.
The rate is $7 for 30 minutes’ soak and $12 for a hour.
Depending on amount of water provided, water temperature of each tub differs between 96 and 106 degrees.
The white board shows temperature of the day.
The lobby surrounded by private baths has many leafy plants and even foot baths against the wall.
Let us look into one of the smallest bathroom.
A pastel-colored wall painting looks impressive.
The shallow tub is cobbled with small stones, and filled with spring that has slight mineral odor.
Floating at the center of the tub
Here is one of the biggest bathrooms.
On the wall of the dark room, there is a hole with sunshine.
Through the hole, spring overflows into the river outside.
At the center of the tub, there is a hanging rope from the ceiling.
It is no exaggeration to say zero gravity when you hang down the rope!
One of efficacies of hot springs is ascending force.
It is not peculiar to hot springs, but if you soak up to your neck in water, the gravity on your body decreases to one-tenths.
You can feel even more relaxed if you hang down a rope at the same time.
Indeed, it is simple but an eye-opening experience that enhances one of hot springs’ efficacies.
Monthly Popular Posts
- [Desert Spring] Five Palms Warm Well Oasis
- [America’s Oldest Hot Spring] Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Resort & Spa
- [After Festival] Wildwood Retreat & Hot Springs
- [Al Capone’s Hideaway] Two Bunch Palms Spa Resort
- [Death-defying] Gold Strike Hot Spring
- [Trace of Indigenous People] Middle Fork (Lightfeather) Hot Springs
- [World’s Biggest Hot Spring Pool] Glenwood Hot Springs Pool
- [Partially Private] El Dorado Hot Springs
- [Clothing Optional] Faywood Hot Springs
- [World’s Deepest Hot Spring] Pagosa Hot Springs