As it is named, the hotel provides one of the hottest water in the city.New Mexico, Rating [4/5] Lodging, Private, Truth or Consequences
It is not San Francisco, the metropolis famous for the Golden Gate Bridge.
San Francisco Hot Springs in the State of New Mexico is suitable for a single-day hiking.New Mexico, Rating [2/5] Gila Hot Springs, Lukewarm, Natural hot springs
Nowadays google tells us even a little-known hot spring deep in the mountains.
It may not be a truly secluded hot spring.New Mexico, Rating [5/5] Gila Hot Springs, Hottest, Natural hot springs
Hot water can be a welcome gift in cold weather.
Sometimes hot springs means the difference between life and death, enduring the freezing temperature.New Mexico, Rating [4/5] Gila Hot Springs, Lodging
What do you imagine the future?
Science and technology has been developed greatly, but still the frontier seems to exist around the space exploration.
The world’s first purpose-built commercial spaceport is located near the spa town, Truth or Consequences.New Mexico, Rating [2/5] Lodging, Private, Truth or Consequences
When can you say that you know a thing?
Children full of curiosity start assuming a know-it-all attitude as they grow up.
At a lesser-known hot spring in the mountains, think about the philosophical question.New Mexico, Rating [4/5] Jemez Springs, Natural hot springs
Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs is considered one of the oldest spa facilities in the U.S.
Just as same as the proverb “things present are judged by the things past,” visiting such place may provide telling clues about new ideas.New Mexico, Rating [4/5] Lodging, Metallic smell, Private, Steam bath, Straight out of the ground
What is the purpose for soaking in hot springs?
Is it to get rid of tiredness?
Today I will visit a hot spring where definitely causes fatigue after 12 hours’ hiking.
The paradoxical place may offer instructive insight.New Mexico, Rating [3/5] Gila Hot Springs, Natural hot springs
Who do you think is the indigenous people of the USA?
Of course, they are American Indians, but it may be a little shortsighted.
In the mountains of New Mexico, there remain cliff dwellings of their ancestors.
Around them, hot springs are gushing even today.New Mexico, Rating [2/5] Gila Hot Springs, Hottest, Natural hot springs
A hot spring cure is to stay at a hot spring inn at least for a week and to have disease treatment through the soak.
For the purpose, different from hotels for holidaymaking or recovery from exhaustion, such inn should be cheaper and with the most basic amenity.
The hot spring inn in the United States was full of primary colors.New Mexico, Rating [2/5] Lodging, Private, Truth or Consequences
Monthly Popular Posts
- Five Palms Warm Well Oasis, California
- Gillard Hot Springs, Arizona
- Lake Elsinore Hot Springs Motel, California
- San Antonio Hot Springs, New Mexico
- Faywood Hot Springs, New Mexico
- Middle Fork (Lightfeather) Hot Springs, New Mexico
- Black Rock Hot Springs, New Mexico
- House of Siloam, California
- Turkey Creek Hot Springs, New Mexico
- Crab Cooker Hot Springs, California
- Essence of Tranquility, Arizona
- Spence Hot Springs, New Mexico
- Isaac Hale Beach Park, Hawaii
- San Francisco Hot Springs, New Mexico
- Little Hot Creek Hot Springs, California
- Wildwood Retreat & Hot Springs, New Mexico
- Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Resort & Spa, New Mexico
- Mystic Hot Springs, Utah
- Las Cruces Hot Springs, California
- Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort & Spa, California