As it is named, the hotel provides one of the hottest water in the city.New Mexico, Rating [4/5] Lodging, Private, Truth or Consequences
A long-established hotel in the State of Washington keeps the traditional way of bathing.
In the some guest rooms, in contrast, an up-to-date Jacuzzi is fed by hot springs water.Rating [3/5], Washington Hottest, Lodging, Sulfur smell
I like to spend all day long doing nothing special other than soaking and lying down.
It must be better if there is good hot spring water.
Such place is in the state of Wyoming.Rating [4/5], Wyoming Steam bath, Sulfur smell
It is only one and a half hour’s drive from the city full of the Modern Hippies to a bathhouse in deep in the mountains.Oregon, Rating [4/5] Hottest, Private
It is not San Francisco, the metropolis famous for the Golden Gate Bridge.
San Francisco Hot Springs in the State of New Mexico is suitable for a single-day hiking.New Mexico, Rating [2/5] Gila Hot Springs, Lukewarm, Natural hot springs
Soakers in the Eastern United States may recall a famous spa city near New York, when hearing the name of a place, Saratoga.
Another Saratoga hot spring is located 1,800 miles in the west, in the State of Wyoming.Rating [3/5], Wyoming Lodging, Lukewarm, Private
The road to the hottest spring in Arizona is thoroughly destroyed by flash flood.
Scalding water in 180 degrees F water is gushing in the remote area.Arizona, Rating [1/5] Hottest, Natural hot springs
A spa city in the United States has eight bathhouses.
In fact, only two are in business.
Take a trip to Hot Springs, where symbolizes the flourishing culture of bathing and its decadence.Arkansas, Rating [2/5] Hottest, Lodging, Private
Many hotels in the United States are under chain managements.
Low-end brands are suitable for tourists who do not put much value on the accommodation and service, but want to secure the security.
Days Inn is one of such hotel chains, but this Days Inn looks unique.Rating [4/5], Wyoming Hottest, Lodging, Sulfur smell
Nowadays google tells us even a little-known hot spring deep in the mountains.
It may not be a truly secluded hot spring.New Mexico, Rating [5/5] Gila Hot Springs, Hottest, Natural hot springs
Monthly Popular Posts
- Five Palms Warm Well Oasis, California
- Gillard Hot Springs, Arizona
- Lake Elsinore Hot Springs Motel, California
- San Antonio Hot Springs, New Mexico
- Faywood Hot Springs, New Mexico
- Middle Fork (Lightfeather) Hot Springs, New Mexico
- Black Rock Hot Springs, New Mexico
- House of Siloam, California
- Turkey Creek Hot Springs, New Mexico
- Crab Cooker Hot Springs, California
- Essence of Tranquility, Arizona
- Spence Hot Springs, New Mexico
- Isaac Hale Beach Park, Hawaii
- San Francisco Hot Springs, New Mexico
- Little Hot Creek Hot Springs, California
- Wildwood Retreat & Hot Springs, New Mexico
- Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Resort & Spa, New Mexico
- Mystic Hot Springs, Utah
- Las Cruces Hot Springs, California
- Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort & Spa, California