On the other hand, the same water caused some accidental poisoningsHokkaido-Tohoku Region, Rating [5/5] Oil smell, Sulfur smell
It must be far more difficult than expected to maintain a hot spring inn in the harsh climate of Hokkaido.
As a guest, you will root for the owner and employees.Hokkaido-Tohoku Region, Rating [5/5] Hottest, Lodging, Metallic smell, Opaque, Private, Straight out of the ground
A retro-flavored public bathhouse is going to close the business.Hokkaido-Tohoku Region, Rating [4/5] Hottest
Some hot springs are unforgettably impressive.
Numajiri Motoyu is one of them.
Do not attempt to go there because it is in the danger zone with poison gas.Hokkaido-Tohoku Region, Rating [4/5] Hottest, Natural hot springs, Opaque, Sulfur smell
Monthly Popular Posts
- Five Palms Warm Well Oasis, California
- Buckeye Hot Springs, California
- Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Resort & Spa, New Mexico
- Faywood Hot Springs, New Mexico
- Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort & Spa, California
- San Antonio Hot Springs, New Mexico
- Wildwood Retreat & Hot Springs, New Mexico
- Middle Fork (Lightfeather) Hot Springs, New Mexico
- Lake Elsinore Hot Springs Motel, California
- La Gloria Tolantongo, Mexico