On the other hand, the same water caused some accidental poisoningsHokkaido-Tohoku Region, Rating [5/5] Oil smell, Sulfur smell
It must be far more difficult than expected to maintain a hot spring inn in the harsh climate of Hokkaido.
As a guest, you will root for the owner and employees.Hokkaido-Tohoku Region, Rating [5/5] Hottest, Lodging, Metallic smell, Opaque, Private, Straight out of the ground
A retro-flavored public bathhouse is going to close the business.Hokkaido-Tohoku Region, Rating [4/5] Hottest
Whose is the phrase, enduring the unendurable?
Indeed this is from broadcast of the voice of Japan’s Emperor Hirohito, at the end of World War II.
However, it is not well known fact that a Zen Buddhist, Gempo Yamamoto suggested to use this phrase, and the emperor as a symbol of unity of the people.
His life started from this hot spring inn.Kinki Region, Rating [5/5] Lodging, Opaque, Private, Sauna, Sulfur smell
Do you think the newest thing is the best?
A hot spring continues gushing for a long time, so that the facility often looks worn out.
Sometimes it has an interesting flavor.Chugoku-Shikoku Region, Rating [3/5] Lodging, Sulfur smell
Monthly Popular Posts
- Five Palms Warm Well Oasis, California
- Buckeye Hot Springs, California
- Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Resort & Spa, New Mexico
- Faywood Hot Springs, New Mexico
- Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort & Spa, California
- San Antonio Hot Springs, New Mexico
- Wildwood Retreat & Hot Springs, New Mexico
- Middle Fork (Lightfeather) Hot Springs, New Mexico
- Lake Elsinore Hot Springs Motel, California
- Little Hot Creek, California